- Osceola, AR
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 1,000 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for the past 75 years.
We are seeking local enthusiastic individuals to work at the store level and help build customer relations.
- Requres maintenance of in-store shelf space, inventory and displays.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage section
- Organized and straight back room
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communications, problem solving and follow up
- Professional relationship with co-workers and customers
Valid driver's license (clean driving history), solid work history, and ability to lift, pull or push 50-70 pounds repeatedly. This position requries open availability (days, evenings, and weekends).
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.