- Du Quoin, IL
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 1,000 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for the past 75 years.
- Pepsi MidAmerica is seeking local enthusiastic individuals to work at the store level and help build customer relations. Job requires maintenance of in-store shelf space, inventory, and displays.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Maintain clean organized back-room and manage trade breakage.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Ability to frequently lift, pull, and push up to 50 pounds, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel.
- Minimum requirements are a valid driver's license with a good driving history, and a solid work history. Retail experience preferred, but not required.
- This position requires open availability (Mornings, Evenings, and Weekends.)
If you are looking for a career that will be rewarding with exciting growth potential, and an employer who shows pride in their employees, don't wait...apply today in person at 205 North Davidson Ave Mt Vernon, IL or 100 Industrial Drive Chester, IL!
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer, provide 401k, Health Insurance, & Competitive Wages!