Management Development Program
- Benton, IL
In 1935, an entrepreneur named Harry Crisp acquired the franchise rights for Pepsi-Cola. The independently owned bottling company, Pepsi MidAmerica, then came to life. We are fortunate to have a great product lineup featuring Pepsi products, Dr. Pepper, 7 UP, Crush, and Squirt. Strong customer support throughout our years has allowed us to put back into the community as well as expand by creating new jobs.We are one of the largest family-owned bottling companies in the United States. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Illinois, and we also have distribution centers throughout Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Management Development Program – Marion, Illinois
Pepsi MidAmerica is currently seeking candidates for our Management Development Program that have excellent communication skills, management experience, and leadership qualities to manage our diverse team in Southern Illinois. Candidates with all levels of management experience are encouraged to apply. We have an individual training program that will fit your experience as well as career goals.
As a Management candidate, you will be able to: learn key functions of each department and how our systems within the company operate, maintain close working relationships with executives, managers, employees and clients, develop and utilize networking skills, and play a strong role in leading teams within Pepsi MidAmerica. Through the Management Development Program, we will determine your strengths, weaknesses, and interests to place you in a management position within a specific department at PMA.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Analyze situations & problem solving
- Constant involvement with all activities in department
- Create & manage relationships with customers of Pepsi MidAmerica
- Represent Pepsi MidAmerica in a positive manner at all times
- Regular training, evaluation, and development of personnel
- At least 2+ years of Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Industrial Technology, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (4+ years of Management Experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Capability of multitasking & working in a fast environment
- Computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office Suite, online research, and typing reports
If you are interested in exploring new opportunities and have a willingness to grow with a stable, family-owned company, then apply to Pepsi MidAmerica today!
Forward resume to: email@example.com
ATTN: Management Development Program
Or to apply in person, please visit:
2605 West Main Street
Marion, IL 62959
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer