Senior UX Designer
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Pet360 - Company Overview
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. We are headquartered in the Philadelphia area with offices, NYC, Miami and Louisville and distribution centers on both coasts. We are redefining pet parent’s relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce.
We are looking to expand the Pet360 Pack by adding top talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and your impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, and www.Pet360Media.com and reach over 10,000,000 pet parents each month!
With values grounded by our Love for Pets and Pride in Our Pack, the Product Development team is looking for a Senior UX Designer. Join us on our mission to make pets’ lives better by simplifying pet parenting and inspiring moments of joy. In this pet loving and fast paced environment, you’ll be Empowered to Create and Unleash Greatness every day.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team. You'll work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to create products that improve the lives of pet owners.
We're looking for someone who:
- Focuses on Results: You have an obsessive focus on designing experiences that improve the lives of your users and the business of your company.
- Ships and Learns: You can point to a portfolio of work that you're proud of... and you can succinctly explain what you'd do differently given what you've since learned.
- Is Relentlessly Resourceful: You don't allow yourself to be blocked or confined to a single role. If you need user feedback you figure out how to get it. If you need clarification on a business process you figure out who to ask.
- Embraces Constraints: You understand that designing for the web isn't the same as designing for print, and have enough technical understanding of the medium to explain your ideas to engineers.
- Is Intuitive and Analytical: You have a natural sense of what makes a successful design... but adjust your opinions as you learn more about how real customers use your design.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you. Here are just a few of the reasons we love working for Pet360:
- Culture of transparency and trust. Every single employee gets a monthly report detailing sales, page views, visits, ad revenue, and much more.
- We're a small team which means everyone can make a big contribution to our business.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Medical, dental, 401k with company match).
- Generous discount for pet products.