- 4th Floor, UBA Building, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client operates within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. They are an affliate to a Group of Companies with over 70 years of active involvement in the Nigerian market.
An exciting opportunity exists for an efficient and articulate Commercial Manager within the Commercial department unit at their Lagos branch.
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Main areas of Responsibility:
- Supervises the commercial department
- Coordinates logistics orders with suppliers and forwarding/clearing agents
- Opens L/C’s (Form M) in coordination with the financial department
- Prepares and follows up the documentation required for the air and sea shipments (NAFDAC, SON, etc….)
- Meets deadlines for orders required by Procurement/Planning/Production
- Prepares reports required by management
- A good first degree in Economics, Business Administration or any relevant degree
- Member of any relevant professional body
- FMCG experience in commercial management
- Minimum of five years experience
Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews