Senior Account Executive - Internet Security Services
- Los Angeles, CA
PhishLabs, a growing technology firm in Charleston, SC, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our exceptional team dedicated to the fight against cybercrime. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is ready to take their sales career to the next level. If you have a proven track record selling IT security services and thrive in an innovative, proactive environment, we want you on our team.
Why PhishLabs? PhishLabs is a world-class provider of cybercrime mitigation services to financial service institutions, e-commerce companies and other online businesses. Our innovative, proactive approach to fighting cybercrime protects our clients, their reputation and their customers against online fraud and other threats. With our team of world class security experts, a strong base of top-tier clients and the increasing sophistication and proliferation of cybercrime, PhishLabs is well positioned to continue our track record of strong company growth.
At PhishLabs, we encourage creativity and passion for our business and our clients. We work together in a supportive, collaborative and fun environment. We loathe micromanagement and focus on getting things done. We trust our employees to manage their own time and “do the right thing.” Sound good? Then PhishLabs may be the perfect place for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for closing business within their assigned territory through prospecting (cold calling, email campaigns, etc.), following up on marketing campaigns and leads, attending trade shows, qualifying accounts, articulating the benefits and differentiators of PhishLabs services, writing proposals, and managing sales opportunities from start to finish. This is primarily a new business acquisition sales position (i.e. hunter role) with on-going account management of newly acquired clients within their territory.
This position requires a high level of prospecting activity and use of a CRM to manage your territory. The Senior Account Executive will have quarterly and annual sales objectives and a documented track record of success is a must. The ideal candidate will have a track record of promotions and/or accolades while achieving success within startup IT security firms.
How you will impact PhishLabs and our clients:
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives on a regular basis
- Position PhishLabs as the leading anti-fraud prevention service provider world-wide
- Prospect and grow a pipeline of enterprise sized opportunities
- Identify and qualify prospects and target clients
- Conduct online and face-to-face sales and technical presentations and demos
- Conduct account reviews
- Successfully negotiate proposals and contracts from start to finish
- Create and maintain relationships with IT and “C” level decision makers
What you need to SUCCEED:
- 5+ years sales experience working for a SaaS or IT security technology company
- Strong aptitude for technology
- A track record of 100% or greater quota attainment
- Track record of selling to IT security decision makers at banks and large enterprises
- Previous success in a start-up or small technology company
- Experience conducting product demonstrations & sales presentations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and online meeting software
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Experience working in a team sales environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with senior executives and decision makers
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions
- Effective presentation skills
Preference will be given to candidates who also meet any of the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and success selling IT security products and services
- Experience working in a startup IT environment
If you are ready to join an exciting and fast-paced IT security leader, let’s get started. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line, and we will get back to you quickly.
Have questions? Please call Stephanie McDonald – 843-216-7956.