Experienced Passionate Digital Assistant
- New York, NY
Photon Infotech is a multinational company that combines Creative Agency and Technology Consulting under the name Cloud-to-Consumer User Experiences.
With over 700 customers and thousands of IT projects under its belt, Photon Infotech enables large and mid-sized companies alike to leverage its one-of-a-kind technology expertise. Please visit www.photon.in
This is a brand new position that has been created to assist the management team of our growing agency get through the day-to-day operations of the company in a more efficient and effective manner.
The position entails:
- Multi-Calendar Management
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Booking travel and accommodations
- Placing orders - office supplies, facility supplies, catering, etc.
- Interacting with (non-project) vendors and service providers
- Able to deal with competing priorities, maintain focus and complete and follow-up on tasks diligently
- Able to deal with a high degree of uncertainty and maintain a focus on what can be achieved to advance the goal
- Highly proficient with software products: office, chat, video chat, mobile devices
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Due to the nature of our work as 100% digital, a high proficiency of typing skill is required
- Task orientation
- Problem solving and plugging holes on the fly as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidate Musts –
- Have a design and passion to work in a digital agency and the digital chops to survive
- High-level computer savvy (Mac OS, MS Office)
- Prior office experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with high-profile clients
- Willing to get your hands dirty when necessary
- Experience with design work a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com detailing work experience.