Inside Sales Representative
- New York, NY
At Phreesia, we are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry, and we're doing it one physician practice at a time. We help our clients achieve a streamlined, productive and profitable practice by freeing them from the constraints of outdated processes. Our clients love us for our innovative solutions, our customer service and the passion that we bring to the task.
That spirit of passion and determination starts within our own walls—we foster a high-performance culture in an atmosphere that is fun, casual and laid-back. We're passionate about our mission, and we believe in our collective ability to do great things. We foster an entrepreneurial spirit in which all Phreesians can contribute freely. We believe that good ideas can come from anywhere, and we encourage employees to wear different hats and add value to all parts of our business.
Our core values define the heart and soul of our culture, and also the way we do business.
- Be bold, be creative, be open-minded
- Use your voice—we're all listening!
- Create a dynamic team environment
- Embrace and drive change, say no to the status quo
- Have fun! It's more than a reward for hard work, it's part of the process
We're looking for smart, out-of-the-box problem-solvers to join our team! Phreesians come from a wide range of backgrounds—you need not be a healthcare geek to succeed here. Instead, we're looking for strong, transferrable skills, regardless of industry background.
If you'd like to be a part of this exciting wave of change in healthcare, please take a look at our job openings. We'd love to hear from you!
Phreesia is looking for an energetic and aggressive inside sales representative to join our media sales team. You are a hunter/prospector with the drive to uncover and generate new client business opportunities using both telephone and digital communications. In this role you will be responsible for generating new sales from new and existing customers, creating leads, and proposal generation.
Position requires excellent communication and project management skills to manage, build, and diversify the account base. Additionally, you must be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously and adhere to multiple deadlines; develop client relationships as well as team relationships. You must have a background in healthcare media sales and be innovative and creative in your approach and thrive in a fast-pace environment that is constantly evolving to fit the changing media landscape. This role is a great opportunity to join a world class sales organization providing you the foundation to learn and grow with top talent in the industry.
• Ability to identify, cultivate and convert prospects into clients
• Grow current accounts
• Engage in discovery conversations with the client to uncover new opportunities while also offering a compelling overview of our services and solutions.
• Work closely with the external Sales Directors to coordinate and maximize prospecting activities and results.
• Collaborate effectively to move qualified prospects through the sales process.
• Follow up on referrals to uncover net new opportunities.
• Upsell existing accounts
• Providing top-notch customer service
• Assist in the preparation and design of client presentations and proposals
• Updating CRM database
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.