Sales Executive - Laboratory Services
- Austin, TX
Physician Core Care is a premier provider of certified, industry-leading Healthcare services and solutions. With an extensive team of nationwide sales professionals, we deliver a full spectrum of best in class Healthcare solutions directly to local physician offices.
Accuracy and dependability when you need it.
Our rapidly growing clinical laboratory business is searching for experienced, highly successful Sales
Executives to call on regional physicians and area health care facilities. We specialize in urine and oral fluid clinical drug testing, working with multiple physician specialties. The successful Sales Executive will be focused on growing the territory by adding clients and increasing sample volume.
This is an opportunity where you can capitalize on your strengths and fulfill your personal and professional aspirations. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are able to thrive as independent contractors of Physician Core Care that can effectively prospect and close new business opportunities in markets across the US.
Physician Core Care is dedicated to helping its Sales Partners succeed by providing industry leading training coupled with sales assistance. At plan, realistic annual income is expected to reach $110,000 with uncapped upside opportunity. We have the highest revenue share and comp plan in the industry
If you have a combination of any of these qualities, then this opportunity may just be a very good fit:
- Existing relationships with doctors, office managers or professionals that work in healthcare
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self motivated
- Ability to work out of a virtual office environment and thrive being your own boss
- Referral partner program: can have an existing job ( with possible crossover ) that you'd like to keep for the time being, and earn significant extra income on the side
- Relationships with any of these practice specialties: Pain Management, Substance Abuse, Pharmacies, Family Health, Primary Care, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Cardiology
- Excellent prospecting and new client generation skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ethical and honest
- Understanding of physician practices
- Desire to earn significant uncapped income