UX Designer/Senior User Experience Professional
- Denver, CO
Pierce Locke & Associates sources and delivers critical human capital solutions to high-demand niche business categories and markets. Our company began as a leading talent source for the technology industry, providing highly trained, specialized short-term contract and direct-hire IT professionals.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill this role - Lead User Experience Professional for our client retail banking sales enablement application. As a User Experience Designer you'll take the lead as you…
- Are expected to work as a facilitator and constantly help facilitate discussion around business value and user stories and help agile development team with backlog creation and prioritization.
- Will be responsible for your UX teams' velocity and produce rich deliverables keeping up with the fast paced sprints and twice a week stakeholder UX reviews meetings.
- Lead the development of the holistic vision, strategy and roadmap for the company's User Experience, across multiple technology platforms, focusing on innovation and user/customer centric strategies
- Partner with other user experience practitioners, user interface developers, product management, marketing and more within Global User Experience and across the lines of business to implement best practices and ensure visual, functional and conceptual unity.
- - Work with key partners within the company to conduct design studios, specify business requirements and user stories - Create best in class user experience deliverables, including wireframes, prototypes, personas, heuristic evaluations, usability research plans, to best implement the intended user experience.
About You and The Global UX Team
They are a talented and high-energy team who
- live and breathe creating awesome user experiences for all new product development
- continually challenge the status quo and each other to define and adopt best practices
- take an agile approach to delivering quickly and responding to feedback
- Are defining a product branding and unification strategy
- Place value on the practice of developing reusable assets and design patterns
- Challenge the norm yet still deliver commitments on time
- Know how to pick your battles
- See the relationship between individual design implications and the impact on the end to end user experience
- Have the drive & passion to bring a product to market, considering the end to end user experience
- 7+ years of the following experiences: User Experience Design, Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Visual Design or related fields in the design of web applications, creation of IA documents such as wireframes, customer journey maps, user stories, personas, and other user-centric documentation
- B.S., or higher in HCI, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Psychology, Human Factors or related field
- Proven ability in UI design, Interaction Design, and for Enterprise Web/SaaS Applications
- Fluent with Agile techniques such as task mapping, storyboarding, sketching, low-fidelity mockups and wireframes
- Familiar with the latest points of view on responsive design and design for cross-platform & mobile devices
- Practice in user research techniques and tools, including customer interviews, usability testing, contextual inquiry, A/B testing and unfacilitated techniques
-Self driven to keep up with & learn/use the latest design tools, methods, and techniques, particularly those which can most seamlessly be consumed as code.
-Fluent with software tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq.
- Experience working with remote teams and the use of remote tools
- Proven conceptual skills, a critical eye for detail, and the ability to translate complex concepts into a clear visual representation
*Must be able to provide portfolio of user interface design work and demonstrate track record of bottom line impact resulting from user interface design.
-Experience with the following a plus (but not required):
-Adobe Design Tools, including Fireworks
-Must be willing to work in an Agile development environment, with excellent customer/user focus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, drive for results and have a strong bias for action
-Must have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and the confidence, passion and bravery to push the limits of mobile UI and UX. This team will be delivering high visibility products, collaborating on bleeding edge projects & will release industry-first solutions.
This position requires existing legal permit to work in the United States.
Compensation is between $80,000- $100,000 with excellent benefits.