SAS Operational Reporting Analyst
- Southfield, MI
We help clients tackle their most complex business challenges. We provide rigorous analysis, seasoned insight and hands-on support, tailored to the individual needs of each client. Through a deeply collaborative relationship, we create sustainable value for organizations, ultimately helping them deliver products and services that improve clients’ lives. Description:
· Utilize reporting software to identify and analyze data to support key organizational strategies
· Create integrated analyses from varied data sources
· Develop and maintain MS Excel and MS Access and CRM sourcing databases
· Support Business Insights team with ad-hoc projects
· Conduct CRM updates
· Develop and maintain new reports for internal business partners
· 1+ years experience in Analyst or similar role
· Analytical experience required
· Proficiency with database management tools and presentation of data analysis - COGNOS or similar business software knowledge is a plus (i.e. CRM, SAS, Cognos, SAP BI, Spotfire,…)
· Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to analyze and validate data
· Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access)
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Detail oriented, dependable and motivated
· Interested in learning new things and comfortable taking the initiative to seek out projects or new areas of responsibility.
· Proven ability to meet timelines and milestones of project work required.
· Must be able to learn new technologies on the job.
· Basic knowledge other data driven software analytic applications Experience collecting data, creating spreadsheets, review and executive summary of data, etc is required.
· Demonstrated ability to identify the point at which a problem occurred and select the appropriate process and stakeholders to achieve optimal resolution is preferred
We invest deeply in every client engagement, applying our analytical, entrepreneurial, collaborative and results-oriented approach to help our clients improve their effectiveness and grow their business.
Data and analysis are the foundation of our work; our methods are highly rigorous and quantitative. But it is the insight and judgment we bring, based on years of experience across a wide range of client issues, which transforms analysis into recommendations and a course of action.