Primavera P6 Implementation Consultant (Remote)
- Columbus, OH
Pipeline is a leading provider of Integrated Asset and Work Management solutions to asset and project intensive industries such as oil & gas, utilities, public works, and construction-engineering firms worldwide.
We combine our asset and work management software products with highly specialized professional services to help our customers optimize and streamline their asset management business processes seamlessly across their core operational EAM, ERP, Project Management and Safety applications including SAP, IBM Maximo, Oracle, Primavera, and Ventyx.
Pipeline has a strong tradition of employing dedicated, highly qualified people deeply committed to maintaining and developing our Software Products and Business Services. The critical thinking and vitality required to accomplish our strategic goals depend on a diverse workforce, divergent points of view, and a fully inclusive environment. While technology will obviously continue to be a key element of our future, Pipeline recognizes that technology is only as good as the people creating it and the people using it.
To learn more please visit us at http://gopipeline.com
Duties and Responsibilities
-THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. APPLICANT MAY LIVE IN ANY US CITY.
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and analyze requirements for integrated asset management and project controls
- Perfom P6 (Primavera) implementations, training, and project controls.
- Formulate and write detailed functional specifications from customer requirements.
- Recommend and design solutions based on our product suite.
- Provide technical assistance to clients regarding their requirements for integration.
- Develop test plan specifications and test processes at all phases of development and integration.
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the implementation.
- Provided ongoing education to clients including developing and leading workshops.
- Work independently and manage multiple concurrent assignments meeting all deadlines.
Required Skills/Work Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in development and consultative role for analysis and design of solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with integration, SAP, Oracle E-Business, Primavera, P6
- Experience working in consultative role for enterprise applications (ERP) is required.
- Experience in Oil and Gas, Energy or Utilities industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please understand we are searching for a seasoned consultant who can work with minimal supervision and contribute immediately. Previous experience with integration and messaging is also desirable.
If qualified submit your resume to: