Sr. Windows System Administrator - Primavera
- Santa Ana, CA
Pipeline is a leading provider of Integrated Asset and Work Management solutions to asset and project intensive industries such as oil & gas, utilities, public works, and construction-engineering firms worldwide.
We combine our asset and work management software products with highly specialized professional services to help our customers optimize and streamline their asset management business processes seamlessly across their core operational EAM, ERP, Project Management and Safety applications including SAP, IBM Maximo, Oracle, Primavera, and Ventyx.
Pipeline has a strong tradition of employing dedicated, highly qualified people deeply committed to maintaining and developing our Software Products and Business Services. The critical thinking and vitality required to accomplish our strategic goals depend on a diverse workforce, divergent points of view, and a fully inclusive environment. While technology will obviously continue to be a key element of our future, Pipeline recognizes that technology is only as good as the people creating it and the people using it.
To learn more please visit us at http://gopipeline.com/
The System Administrator is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and implementing solutions to optimize the infrastructure operations. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new computer (and/or server), peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Designs, implements, codes, tests, documents, and maintains systems integration solutions to total system or subsystems. Establishes functional and technical specifications, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- 3+ years of experience directly related to Windows System Administration Windows 2000/2003/2008 and Desktop support with increasing responsibilities administering client/server applications
- Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL database administration
- Administration including installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the following applications: P6 EPPM (Web) P6 Professional Contract Management Unifier Oracle Business Intelligence P6 Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred·
- Certification-Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the following areas: Patch Management, Anti-Virus, Symantec Endpoint, Clustering, OS Upgrades, computer security and system monitoring and logging
- Remote and on-site technical consulting to assist customers as needed
- Willing and able to travel approximately 20% to off-site locations for installations and maintenance work on short notice as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
If you are interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please!