Field Safety Technician
- Bonnyville, Canada
Pivotal Safety is looking for an experienced Safety Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be a driven, results-oriented team player who is ready to help us "Deliver the Difference" to our clients every day.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site safety watch, confined space entry watch and atmospheric testing, spark/fire watch, and gas detection.
- Provide support to ensure that all on-site personnel work in a safe manner and comply with company and regulatory/legislative requirements for Occupational Health & Safety.
- Follow and be an advocate for all rules, policies and procedures as per the client’s health and safety program, Pivotal Safety’s HSE program, and all other applicable legislation.
- Intervene in unsafe acts and unsafe conditions and take appropriate action to influence safe behaviors and to create a safe working environment.
- Champion Pivotal Safety’s safety culture and safe work practices.
- Must have 1+ year(s) experience as a Safety Technician/Watch;
- Minimum required safety tickets: H2S Alive, First Aid, Confined Space Entry, Confined Space Rescue, Gas Detection;
- Must hold a valid Driver's Licence;
- Must be willing to work outdoors, work an irregular schedule (including nightshifts and weekends), and travel to various client sites across northeastern Alberta;
- Capable of working with limited supervision and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
Note: The successful candidate for this position will reside in or within commuting distance of the Bonnyville/Cold Lake AB area, or will be willing to relocate to the area.
If you feel that you would be a great fit to our team and are interested in an exciting career with Pivotal Safety, please submit your resume detailing why you are a fit for this position.