- Previous experience working in the oil & gas industry is required;
- 1+ year(s) experience employed in a safety capacity is preferred;
- Minimum required safety tickets: H2S Alive, First Aid, and Confined Space Entry;
- Must hold a valid Driver's Licence;
- Ability to interpret and apply Safe Work Procedures, as well as OH&S safety regulations, standards and practices;
- Must be willing to work outdoors, work an irregular schedule (including nightshifts and weekends), and travel to various client sites across northeastern Alberta;
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Capable of working with limited supervision and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
Note: The successful candidate for this position will reside in or within commuting distance of the Bonnyville AB area, or will be willing to relocate to the area.
If you feel that you would be a great fit to our team and are interested in an exciting career with Pivotal Safety, please submit your resume detailing why you are a fit for this position.
If you are passionate about safety and desire to be part of a progressive and highly motivated team, then consider Pivotal Safety for your next career move! We can offer you a family friendly environment, a proven hands-on training program, an opportunity to become an expert in your field, and a competitive total compensation package.