Due to continued growth, Pivotal Safety is hiring for a project-based Safety Watch position. The successful candidate will be a driven, results-oriented team player who is ready to help us "Deliver the Difference" to our clients every day.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site safety watch, confined space entry watch and atmospheric testing, spark/fire watch, and gas detection.
- Provide support to ensure that all on-site personnel work in a safe manner and comply with company and regulatory/legislative requirements for Occupational Health & Safety.
- Follow and be an advocate for all rules, policies and procedures as per the client’s health and safety program, Pivotal Safety’s HSE program, and all other applicable legislation.
- Intervene in unsafe acts and unsafe conditions and take appropriate action to influence safe behaviors and to create a safe working environment.
- Champion Pivotal Safety’s safety culture and safe work practices.