- Bonnyville, Canada
Pivotal Safety is an industrial safety company headquartered in Bonnyville AB. Offering comprehensive safety services, highly trained and knowledgeable staff, and state-of-the-art equipment; we are a company that is committed to delivering demonstrable value and unsurpassed professional service. Through our culture, our drive and the expertise of each individual employee, we are uniquely positioned to provide best-in-class safety services to our customers.
Due to continued growth, Pivotal Safety is looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be a results-oriented team player who is ready to help us "Deliver the Difference" each and every day.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to management with day-to-day office operations;
- General administrative duties including, answer incoming calls, data entry, typing, filing, photocopying, faxing, collating, opening and sorting mail, etc.;
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable;
- Basic bookkeeping duties;
- Other administration duties as assigned.
- High school diploma;
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative capacity;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience using QuickBooks;
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills;
- Mature and professional demeanor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you feel that you would be a great fit to our team and are interested in an exciting career with Pivotal Safety, please submit your resume detailing why you are a fit for this position.