Fremont Production Utility (3)
- 2275 Commerce Dr, Fremont, OH 43420, USA
Pixelle Specialty Solutions™ is the largest specialty paper company in North America, with fully integrated pulp and paper operations in Chillicothe, Ohio, Jay, Maine, Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, Stevens Point, Wisconsin and a coating operation in Fremont, Ohio. Supported by an experienced product development team, Pixelle excels in designing customized solutions that help customers bring new products to market. With a long history of leadership in the paper industry, Pixelle delivers the most comprehensive portfolio of specialty papers to help you meet today’s challenging demands.
Operate at maximum productive speed allowable to achieve and maintain consistent high standards of quality for the finished product.
- Maintain consistent high standards
- Stock with essential supplies
- Make-ready reduction participation
- Provide information to Maintenance and supervision via work orders on known equipment problems
- Keep the work area clean and neat at all times
- Keep waste at a minimum
- Ability to obtain fork and clamp truck license
- Ability to learn and perform multiple jobs, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Working safely is requirement #1. Must follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns immediately
-Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- Learn and understand all products, processes, and procedures
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills
- Ability to read a ruler to + 1/32” is a MUST
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Basic computer application skills and knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.