Customer Support / Success
- Vancouver, Canada
We are a small growing team passionate about creating awesome, beautiful digital tools for modern photographers. Making sure our customers are happy and successful is part of our DNA, and we are growing our Customer Success Team! The Customer Success team will work closely together to support and delight customers over email and other channels. You will learn the Pixieset platform inside out and communicate directly with customers to address product inquiries, resolve bugs and help over 150,000 professional photographers worldwide to be successful with Pixieset!
- Answering 40 to 50 emails per day from the Pixieset community
- Replicating and reporting bugs to the development team
- Creating knowledge base articles, video tutorials, blog posts to help our users
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Help shape our Customer Success processes and culture
- Serve as an ambassador for our brand
There are some perks working at Pixieset as well! Full-time Customer Success staffs enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary in the $30-60k range
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Any tools to help you be your best
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Beer Fridays
- Fun team events
As our company and customer base grow, the customer success team will play a critical role in shaping Pixieset as a company. If you’re still excited by this point and you are saying ‘Yes’ to all of the points below, please get in touch with us!
- Are familiar with web technology and willing to master Pixieset
- Have excellent writing skills and thoroughly enjoy writing
- Have great problem solving and detective skills (Sherlock Holmes like intuition!)
- Have an endless supply of patience and empathy
- Feel excited about working in a small and growing team who shares a passion for technology and photography
- Are ready to be part of the Pixieset journey!
- (Bonus) familiar with professional photography workflow and software
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Local candidates are preferred. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.