- Vancouver, Canada
We are a small growing team passionate about creating beautiful digital tools for modern photographers. We empower over 150,000+ photographers worldwide to share, deliver and sell their photos everyday. Building an amazing product is the number one thing we focus on at Pixieset. We pride ourselves in crafting beautiful and simple-to-use products that helps creatives grow.
We are looking for a strategic product mind to join us in developing next-generation tools for professional photographers and creatives. You will work with our customers, Engineering, Design and closely with the founders to decide what features we build, why and how they are built. You will have an opportunity to make a huge impact on the future of hundreds of thousands of creatives!
- Work collaboratively with our engineers, designers and business stakeholders to deliver new product features from conception to launch
- Define and prioritize our product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers by conducting research, data analysis, usability testing.
- Actively observe our key competitors and anticipate market movement
- Manage user feedbacks from our feedback forums and customer support team
- Envision and deliver a winning product
There are some perks working at Pixieset. Full-time Product Manager enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary in the $60-90k range
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Macbook and any tools to help you be your best
- Coffee and snacks
- Beer Fridays
- Fun team events
Love creating awesome digital products? Excited about solving customer problems? Ready to join a fast-paced startup? Like all of us at a startup, you will be wearing multiple hats and you are expected to bring values in multiple disciplines quickly. You should be a highly motivated and creative individual who loves to make things stand out from the crowd.
- Have 3+ years experience in product management in technology or related field
- Keen product intuition and design sense
- Strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of the users
- Possess great leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Understand the need to balance business needs vs analytical thinking vs creative thinking
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software
- You are passionate about photography and the creative world
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Local candidates are preferred. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.