- Omaha, NE
Planet Group Inc. is hiring a Java Developer to develop and support one of our Core Products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 7-8 years of hands on Development experience
- Open Source web development experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in team situations
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coding, testing and analyzing application software.
- Supports existing business systems applications.
- Partner with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- Lead design sessions and document complex technical designs for business applications. Strong knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or system functional specifications.
- Produce status to management on schedules, issues, progress, etc.
- Create test cases, deployment of app, production support of systems
- Occasional off hours support
Required Skills: Java, JEE, Spring Framework, MVC, SQL Server
Preferred Skills: Unix, Windows, Java IDE, Eclipse, Hibernate, XML, JSON, JQuery, Ajax, Jasper Reports, Maven, MVC, JEE6, JEE7, HTML5, Firefox, Chrome, IE9, JBoss
Planet Group Inc. offers a great work environment, competitive compensation, paid time off, 401K and excellent benefits.