- Cleveland, OH
Point Ace is an application development, project management, and business efficiency consulting company. We develop a strategic alliances to integrate processes and technology to create innovative solutions to remain ahead of the competition.
We assess the existing business system and processes and recommend the best solutions and ensure success by minimizing risk.
We have capabilities across numerous technologies including Business Intelligence, Cloud, Mobile, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Partner with the lead developer in the development of new applications on the Force.com platform.
- Support and enhance existing Force.com based applications.
- Assist in the process of turning business requirements into design specifications
- Participate in the estimation and timeline process
- Identify design-level risks and communicate them to stakeholders
- Write specifications, test cases and scenarios
- MInimum 1+ yrs of direct experience developing in aSalesforce.com environment with focus on using APEX, Visualforce and Salesforce sites.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Administration.
- 1+ yrs experience with XML and web based services desirable.
- Solid experience with relational databases, including the use of triggers, views and stored procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them
- Ability to work constructively with diverse people and with parties that may have divergent needs and interests
- Excellent technical writing abilities. In particular, ability to analyze complex technical issues and succinctly convey conclusions, inferences, and applications in general terms understandable to diverse technical and public audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead project meetings
- Enthusiasm and flexibility for working with a fast-paced organization with extensive external accountabilities and communications needs
- Must be organized, detail oriented with ability to think critically
Point Ace is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.