Quality Assurance Specialist
- 111 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2G4, Canada
As a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
Points is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist, to join our Delivery Services team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office!
You will be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs. You are a smart, enthusiastic person with an interest in working with the world’s largest and most successful loyalty programs.
Reporting to Manager, Loyalty Commerce Retail, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and executing test plans
- Ensuring our storefronts display and operate as expected across all modern browsers and devices
- Ensuring our HTML emails render as expected across all popular email clients and devices
- Testing against business and functional requirements to ensure that copy, financial rates, brand elements, and UI components display and behave as expected
- Using a mix of manual and automated testing to discover bugs
- Analyzing logs to confirm transactions are processed correctly
- Communicating issues that are found to a team of developers, escalating to the appropriate team(s) when needed
- Examine and reproducing issues reported by our partners
- Managing bug tickets in JIRA
- Experience with automated testing platforms such as Selenium
- Experience with designing test plans for front-end applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON is an asset
- Knowledge of scripting languages for test automation (JS, Python) is an asset
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.