API Integration Developer
- 111 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2G4, Canada
As a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
Points is looking for an API Platform Specialist, to join our Delivery Integrations team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office!
You will be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs. You are a smart, enthusiastic person with an interest in working with the world’s largest and most successful loyalty programs.
As an API Platform Specialist you will play a key role in new and existing implementations of integrations to our partners. Together with your team, you will help the world’s loyalty programs by configuring, customizing and deploying new solutions on their behalf. Leveraging your outstanding attention to detail, quality and communication skills you will identify, implement, test and deploy these solutions.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Integrations you will:
- Participate in technical integration planning and pre-sales discussions with loyalty program partners and application developers to analyze integration and web service requirements.
- Develop integration solutions based on Loyalty Program Requirements.
- Implement new integrations for our Loyalty Program Partners by developing and configuring Points’ platforms.
- Gathering requirements by working directly with our Loyalty Program Partners & Internal Stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate, across many channels, your progress with your team & stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot code and configuration issues in all managed environments (test and production).
- Basic understanding of internet security protocols and technologies (SSL, PKI, etc).
- Experience with QA methodologies (Manual and Automated) and tools.
- Experience in a managed solution or SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub.
- Experience in development language Python, Java or other (nice to have)
- Experiences with SQL databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like CouchDB (nice to have)
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.