PPC Account Manager
- Alexandria, VA
Polaris Search Group is a professional staffing firm. This position is with a fast growing client rated one of the top SEO firms.
Pay-Per-Click Account Manager
Our client, a leading SEM firm located in Alexandria, VA, is growing quickly and in need of an experienced PPC Account Manager. They are a tight-knit company that offers a collegial work environment, including flexible work hours and a well-managed workload that promotes strong client relationships.
The Pay-Per-Click Account Manager will develop and manage medium to large Paid Search accounts and marketing campaigns, working closely with clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain ongoing, proactive and consistent communications with clients on account progress, performance and problem resolution
- Leverage PPC Management Platforms (Marin Enterprise) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of PPC accounts
- Actively test and analyze paid search ad copy to achieve maximum ROI
- Execute and analyze monthly paid search business metrics, budgets and reports
- Research and evaluate paid search marketing efforts and identify new search opportunities
- Track paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword developments, and industry trends
- Regularly contribute content for blog and article posts
- At least two years of experience managing PPC campaigns on Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, and/or similar platforms
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Outgoing personality with great communications skills
- Advanced Web skills, proficiency with Excel and search engine interfaces
- Enterprise-Level PPC Management Software experience (Marin or similar) a plus