- Pasco, FL
Powell Supportive Services, Inc. is an agency that is licensed by the State of Florida to provide in-home medical services to in-need individuals. We are currently servicing the DD Waiver, ADA Waiver, Cystic Fibrosis Waiver, TBI Waiver and PAC Waiver.
The office is open five days a week and when closed an administrator is always on call. Our staff includes experienced Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides, Massage Therapist, Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. They are available seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
Behavior analysis services are provided to assist a person or persons to learn new behavior that are directly related to existing challenging behaviors or functionally equivalent replacement behaviors for identified challenging behaviors. Services may also be provided to increase existing behavior, to reduce existing behavior, and to emit behavior under precise environmental conditions.
- Design, implement and evaluate systematic environmental modifications for the purposes of producing socially significant improvements in and understanding of human behavior based on the principles of behavior identified through the experimental analysis of behavior.
- Identify functional relationships between behavior and environment for clients.
- Use direct observation and measurement of behavior and environment. Contextual factors, establishing operations, antecedent stimuli, positive reinforcement and other consequences are used based on identified functional relationships between behavior and environment, in order to produce practical behavior change.
Must have licensure or certification on active status at the time services are provided. Must have minimum of 1 of the following:
• Level 1 Board Certified Behavior Analyst Florida Certified Behavior Analyst with expanded privileges
A person licensed under Chapter 490 or 491, F.S., (Clinical Social Worker, Psychologist, School Psychologist, Marriage & Family Therapist or Mental Health Counselor), with more than three years of experience in behavior analysis post certification or licensure.
• Level 2 Board Certified Behavior Analyst Florida Certified Behavior Analyst with expanded privileges
A person licensed under Chapter 490 or 491, F.S., (Clinical Social Worker, Psychologist, School Psychologist, Marriage & Family Therapist or Mental Health Counselor), with less than three years of experience in behavior analysis post certification or licensure A Florida Certified Behavior Analyst with a Masters or Doctorate, regardless of experience.
• Level 3 Board or Florida Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst A Florida Certified Behavior Analyst with bachelors or high school diploma, regardless of experience.
CPR within 90 days of hire
HIV/AIDS/Infection Control within 90 days of hire
Direct Care Core Competencies
Other training, as required