Billing/ Office Assistant
- Wesley Chapel, FL
Powell Supportive Services, Inc. is an agency that is licensed by the State of Florida to provide in-home medical services to in-need individuals. We are currently servicing the DD Waiver, ADA Waiver, Cystic Fibrosis Waiver, TBI Waiver and PAC Waiver.
The office is open five days a week and when closed an administrator is always on call. Our staff includes experienced Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides, Massage Therapist, Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. They are available seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
Billing/Office Assistant: Provides professional administrative support to managing staff.
- Assist w/ receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages
- Review, Organize, and submit billing for Medicaid etc.
- Assist Office Staff as needed
- Maintain client records (files)
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have 1 year experience in similar position in the medical industry
- Must be familiar with some of the medical terminologies and procedures used in healthcare administration.
- Ability to work well in an organized environment and has good Customer Service skills
- Must have knowledge of Medicaid Wavier web portal 835 trade report.
Must have Knowledge of reading and understanding Medicaid Wavier service authorizations, eligibility
verification and claim's resolution.
- Must be willing to use current electronic claims processing system.
- Inner-personal skills
- Written, Oral or Verbal Communication Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel etc.
- Organizational ability
- Ability to analize information and data
- Excellent problem solving ability