Digital Marketing Consultant (B2B Sales Closer) - Nationwide
- Buffalo, NY
We are digital marketing agency providing solutions that generate leads and drive revenue for our clients. Our agency's leadership team has several decades of experience in the marketing industry.
We provide businesses nationwide with digital marketing solutions including;
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Online Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reputation Management
- and More...
Our Agency was founded on the principle of providing solutions that are transparent, measurable, and result in a positive ROI for our clients. We strive to be the outsourced marketing department for our clients for the long term.
Come join our team in helping businesses succeed online in 2014 and beyond!
Digital Marketing Consultant (B2B Sales)
Get paid huge commissions and monthly recurring bonuses while you telecommute from the comfort and convenience of your home office.
Now is the time to grab your share of the $50.6 Billion dollars that is projected to spent on Digital Marketing and Advertising by U.S. businesses in 2014!
Live Transfers, Pre-set Appointments, Leads, Scripts, Rebuttals, and Sales Support is all provided for you within our virtual platform. You will gain access to state-of-the-art technology, tools, and solutions to help you build a successful rewarding career.
Work from home and set your own hours. Just put on your headset, log in to our virtual call center via your web browser, smile, dial, close deals, and make fat commission checks.
We are seeking a Sales Superhero experienced in prospecting (outbound cold calling), preparing proposals (powerpoint), giving presentations (screenshare), follow up (CRM), and closing sales over the phone. This position requires an energetic and entrepreneurial sales executive with the ability to communicate with C-Level Executives and Business Owners on a peer level.
You follow a consultative sales process, identify prospects' needs, present the right solutions to meet those needs, and confidently close the sale. You have a strong passion for digital marketing, web, mobile, and social media with business acumen, organization and the attention to detail.
- Generate new opportunities daily via outbound prospecting
- Field inbound calls to qualify interested prospects
- Take inbound Live Transfers from telemarketing team
- Prepare proposals, give presentations, and close pre-set appointments from telemarketing team
- Follow up on inbound inquiries from website
- Prepare proposals with market research, competitive intelligence, and, revenue projections
- Promote and demonstrate the value of our products and services
- Manage pipeline of prospects daily with follow up calls and emails
- Update and maintain accurate records and outcomes in CRM
- Conduct monthly client conference calls to review reports and retain client relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Expand client relationships by upselling and cross-selling additional solutions
- Keep abreast of industry trends by following pertinent blogs, newsletters, and literature
Eat What You Kill. This is an Independent Contractor (1099) Commission Only position.
Earn a very generous 40% commission upfront on new business and earn 10% monthly recurring bonus on your book of clients.
Our services range from $500/mo to over $2500/mo so you can clearly see how it is possible for our top producers to earn 5 figures commission on new business in a month and 4 figures monthly recurring bonuses.
- Minimum 2 years Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales Closing experience is required
- Experience in closing B2B sales over the phone
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) telemarketing such as merchant services/credit card processing, printer, office equipment, ad sales, IT services, yellowpages, business financing, or similar is very beneficial.
- Comfort and Familiarity with common computer programs such as web browser, email, and instant messaging software is REQUIRED as well as the ability to download and install software and follow written instructions to trouble shoot issues on your own.
- Call Center Experience working on a predictive dialer is a plus.
- Must display excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls daily without losing enthusiasm.
- Ability to multitask and navigate between multiple software applications and browser tabs
- Understanding of Time Zones and ability to quickly calculate time zone adjustments
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude with a strong desire to help people.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Polished presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must Have Windows based Personal Computer or Laptop (Mac OS will not work with our system)
- Must Have USB Headset for VoIP calls (Analog headset will not work with our system)
- Must Have high-speed wired internet connection
- Must Have dedicated, distraction-free, noise-free workspace
- Dual Monitor setup is highly recommended (not required)
As a rapidly growing agency we are always looking for leaders to promote from within the company. Successful Closers may have the opportunity to be promoted to Sales Director. As a Sales Director you would earn overrides on your team's production.