Entry Level Business Analyst / BA
- New York, NY
Precision Technologies (PTC) is a leading IT staffing and Solutions Company located in New Jersey, USA. Leveraging on years of staffing and consulting experience, Company has pioneered in the field of IT and outsourcing services. It’s an E-Verify Company and our solutions aim to provide high value by optimizing cost of ownership of technology investments for consultants. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services for many Fortune customers Nationwide, spanning Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, HealthCare and Retail and Government organizations. Precision Technologies Corp. offers world class services propelled by industry experts and a vast pool of professionally qualified work force operating across the Nation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gather and document requirements and create business process models based on client requirements
- Develop Technical Specifications from business requirements gathered, documenting impact analysis.
- In identifying, understanding, and documenting the business needs
- Translate the business needs into system requirements, communicating with the business on a non-technical level, and with the System Analyst on a more technical level.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Production issues
Qualification: B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related field or MBA
As a part of our hiring process, we train our employees in the latest technologies that are currently highly demanded in the market.
Employment Preparation Breakdown
- 6-8 weeks of employment-based technical training
- 2 weeks of soft-skill strengthening
The benefits include but not limited to:
· Health insurance through any of our group plans (you can select your plan)
· Relocation assistance –(e.g. Air ticket, Accommodation)
· All public holidays paid plus 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
· Free Accomodation
· H1B, Green Card sponsorship as & when required.
· We offer best in class salary package for H1 Transfers along with the above benefits
Please send your updated resume along with contact information so we can discuss further & possibly schedule your interview