Key Account Manager
- St. Louis, MO
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
The Key Account Manager will contribute to the success of Precoat Metals by executing a selling strategy in assigned accounts. This person is responsible to manage key customer relationships to include negotiating customer agreements that deliver against annual operating plans while successfully delivering against the customer's expectations. The successful candidate will develop strategic account plans in order to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and growth.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing consultative & relationship selling methods.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy.
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the clients' business issues and challenges.
- Carries-out account management activities to include face to face meetings, phone calls, presence at client sites.
- Prepare and execute business plans for accounts that include short, mid and long term goals for brand building including presentation of key account business reviews.
- Build and execute sales forecasting and ensure proper execution of pricing .
- Ability to build long term relationships with all levels of personnel from upper level management and engineers to contractors and field personnel to help establish and strengthen the Precoat name in the marketplace.
- Bachelor Degree in business, management, marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- 3+ years sales experience in manufacturing industry required.
- Proficient in MS Office required.
- Previous experience with a CRM system.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, must be well organized and motivated
- Excellent public relations and presentation skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Solid analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.