Jr. HR Associate (Recruiter - Mandarin Chinese required)
- New York, NY
A Major Financial Firm is seeking a Jr. Recruiter to join their HR Department
Associate: (Focus on General Recruitment)
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a must, both oral and written, due to the nature of the environment
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skillful at Reporting, Maintaining Employee File, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, independence, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Create job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by completing the Full Life Cycle of Recruitment
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Assist with on-boarding process and other general HR duties.