Senior HR Manager
- Morganton, NC
One of the leaders in automotive solutions with annual sales over 50 billion, this company is responsible for delivering brake systems, powertrains, chasis, electronics, tires and elastomers to car makers worldwide. This company employs over 150,000 people in over 40 countries world wide and they are looking for a Senior HR Manager for their Morgantown plant.
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for all HR responsibilities including: employee relations, health & safety, resource planning, training and development, performance management, recruiting, and compliance with state/federal employment law.
- Partner a with plant leaders to develop HR strategies and develop processes to support business initiatives.
- Act and liaison with other HR teams on the implementation of programs, systems and processes
- Operate as a coach/consultant to plant management.
- Provides direction of the HR Development processes to include performance management, succession planning, and employee feedback.
- Lead for onsite HR team including HR Generalist, HR Administrator, and ESH Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or human resources or related field.
- Ability to travel domestically
- 6 years demonstrated HR knowledge and interface with business unit team leads outside the HR organization.
- Leadership in using the HR function to accomplish the company’s mission and financial/performance objectives.
- 3 years plant HR supervisory experience.
Company offers excellent Benefits, competitive salary, great bonus potential, upward mobility and an opportunity to work with a true leader in the industry.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.