IT Technical Support Specialist
- Boston, MA
- First line of support for all help desk calls pertaining to hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot complex MS Word, MS Excel documents, and MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain working knowledge of all firm-supported applications to provide ad hoc assistance to users.
- Responsible for the check-out/check-in of notebook computers, projectors and any other hardware loans.
- Understand the tasks of Firm employees so as to be able to assist them in solving problems and streamlining projects.
- Coordinate the moves of hardware between offices as required.
- Additional projects and duties assigned on an as needed basis.
- Ability to provide ad hoc training.
- Provide after hours support on a rotating basis - Monday-Friday 6p.m. – 8p.m and Saturdays 9a.m. – 3p.m.
- Travel between offices
- Bi-monthly travel required to branch offices.
- Physical ability to operate and move computers and other equipment, and to operate and manipulate tools to install and repair equipment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and analyze technical and managerial documents and other data
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities; ability to work under pressure in stressful conditions and under time constraints
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to train users on software and hardware.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in a help desk position
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 2010, Windows OS XP and 7, internet, printers and computer hardware
Working knowledge of network hardware and software products, including by not limited to: MS Server 2003 and 2008, AD, DNS, SQL, MS Exchange, Citrix, VDI, and TCP/IP
Prior experience in a law firm using interwoven document management and Elite systems, a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Contact | 214.509.7367 * 565 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect | linkedin