NET Web Develper
- Reston, VA
An international solution provider with comprehensive technological know-how in mission-critical communication. The company focuses on the areas of Wireless Solutions (high-value, customer-specific on-site communications solutions) and Network Testing (a global leader in testing and optimization solutions for mobile networks). With a wealth of experience in implementing complex projects for discerning customers.
- As a member of a small team, design, develop and test leading edge software intended for cellular network optimization and troubleshooting.
- Provide product support by troubleshooting issues for end customers as well as verifying and correcting bugs.
- Together with peers, continuously drive efforts to increase overall team efficiency and product quality via automation and other technology improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Exceptional analytical, logical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good comprehension of design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Solid C# .NET4.0/4.5 development knowledge with a firm understanding of windows service applications, windows communication foundation, multithreading, distributed computing and SQL.
Job Type: Full-Time (Direct Hire) W2
Job Duration: Permanent
Pay Rate: up to $100K (Depends on Experience)
Work Authorization: Open for all (No restrictions)