Senior Salesforce.com Consultant (0175)
- San Francisco, CA
Founded in 1984, Primitive Logic is the West Coast’s premier boutique business consulting and technology services firm. We create reusable solutions and leverage technology to quickly increase business performance and profitability for our clients. We are proud to have recently been named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2012 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is our third recognition as the #1 Best Places to Work, and the sixth consecutive year of ranking in the top three. We value open-communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and we want like-minded individuals to join our team!
At Primitive Logic, we recognize that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, so we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and the flexibility you need to maintain balance in your personal and professional life.
As our Senior Salesforce.com Consultant, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our innovative team on large-scale Salesforce.com implementations for well-known Bay Area clients. You will also manage and deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. The right candidate will be able to communicate successfully with both technical and business stakeholders to ensure on time project delivery. This role requires not only the ability to identify technical solutions, but to relay solutions to the client and receive buy in.
Also as the Senior Salesforce.com Consultant, your time will be spent developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Salesforce Certified Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to participate in business development meetings as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert
- Front and backend solution architecture
- 6+ years CRM experience (at least 4 of which are Salesforce.com)
- 2+ years of experience leading end to end SDLC of enterprise level deployments
- Hands on application architecture
- Design of Cloud Computing Strategy
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with SFDC integration with customer and 3rd party applications (e.g. SAP)
- Multiple successful Salesforce implementations (one of which was for at least 100+ users)
Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply.
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
- Experience with additional CRM platforms and cloud environments
- Experience with Big 4 Consulting Firm or similar
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.