Sales Manager (SaaS)
- San Francisco, CA
Founded in 1984, Primitive Logic is the West Coast’s premier boutique business consulting and technology services firm. We create reusable solutions and leverage technology to quickly increase business performance and profitability for our clients. Based in San Francisco with an expanding presence in Southern California, Primitive Logic is proud to have recently been named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2012 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is our third recognition as the #1 Best Places to Work, and the sixth consecutive year of ranking in the top three. We value open-communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and we want like-minded individuals to join our team!
At Primitive Logic, we recognize that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, so we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and the flexibility you need to maintain balance in your personal and professional life.
Primitive Logic is seeking an ambitious Sales Manager to focus on the sale of SaaS product solutions. As the Sales Manager, you’ll partner with Primitive Logic Practice Leads and the Senior Vice President of Sales to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects, manage existing clients, close deals, manage the sales cycle, negotiate contracts and achieve sales targets. You’re experience with outbound cold calling, building relationships over the phone and identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success. The right candidate will be customer-focused, results-driven and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your job duties may include but aren’t limited to:
- Build and maintain relationship with Technology Partners and internal Primitive Logic Account Owners to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Update pipeline opportunities and tasks in Primitive Logic’s CRM system (NetSuite)
- Generate revenue through prospecting potential clients via cold calls, marketing campaigns, networking, social media, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to penetrate prospective clients, uncover opportunities, generate accurate sales forecasts and meet sales targets
- Research prospective clients, assess competitive landscape, and manage your pipeline of potential sales
- Qualify opportunities by analyzing deal requirements, potential, financials, etc.
- Partner with client and Practice Leads to create proposals, negotiate contracts, and integrate business requirements into proposed solution.
- Upsell additional solutions and services to existing client base
- 5+ years of experience in business development, account management or sales functions for software solutions, preferably related to SaaS/Cloud based software.
- Proven track record creating a high volume of prospect activity and closing new business.
- Experience prospecting and growing an account list.
- Magnetic phone personality - high energy and ability to build relationships over the phone
- Strong problem solving and solution selling skills
- Overall technical aptitude; able to communicate with technical and functional business leaders
- Ability to drive toward sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally - Occasional overnight travel may apply
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.