Enterprise Architect - J2EE/Ecommerce Solutions (0133)
- San Francisco, CA
Founded in 1984, Primitive Logic is the West Coast’s premier boutique business consulting and technology services firm. We create reusable solutions and leverage technology to quickly increase business performance and profitability for our clients. Based in San Francisco with an expanding presence in Southern California, Primitive Logic is proud to have recently been named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2012 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is our third recognition as the #1 Best Places to Work, and the sixth consecutive year of ranking in the top three. We value open-communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and we want like-minded individuals to join our team!
At Primitive Logic, we recognize that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, so we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and the flexibility you need to maintain balance in your personal and professional life.
As an Enterprise Architect with Primitive Logic, you’ll leverage your diverse experience with application and integration architecture to advise, define, document, communicate and implement solutions for high transactional complex ecommerce systems using J2EE and Oracle technology. You’ll work directly with clients and must possess the ability to communicate to all levels of organizations, including c-level executives, senior management, end users, technical support staff, vendors, and consultants. As our go-to architect, your ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies will be paramount to your success in this role.
This is a highly technical role that also requires complex stakeholder management, excellent customer focus and advanced project management skills. The right person for this position will have significant experience in an E-Commerce or high transaction customer facing web environment and an expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Java/J2EE technologies.
- 8+ years of developing/architecting B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions
- Ability to create business architecture, application architecture, data architecture and system architecture recommendations and solutions
- Web Content Management Experience in architecting complex web applications
- Experience defining and implementing an enterprise application integration strategy using SOA principles and standards along with integration technology such as ESB and BPEL.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts with hands on experience in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Skilled in data architecture modeling of transactional and data warehousing data structure in business intelligence (DW/BI)
- Broad knowledge of IT Service Management process including change, release, configuration, disaster recovers, business continuity and risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication\
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply.
While not required, the ideal candidate would have
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus and Data Integration
- Enterprise Master Data Management and data strategy experience
- ERP experience with participation in implementations, integration, and maintenance.
- Technical expertise in mobile OS (Apple, Android, Blackberry, Microsoft); mobile application development frameworks (native SDK, proprietary and open frameworks, mobile web)
- Prior consulting experience is preferred but not required
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.