Salesforce.com Developer (0121)
- San Francisco, CA
Founded in 1984, Primitive Logic is the West Coast’s premier boutique business consulting and technology services firm. We create reusable solutions and leverage technology to quickly increase business performance and profitability for our clients. Based in San Francisco with an expanding presence in Southern California, Primitive Logic is proud to have recently been named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2012 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is our third recognition as the #1 Best Places to Work, and the sixth consecutive year of ranking in the top three. We value open-communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and we want like-minded individuals to join our team!
At Primitive Logic, we recognize that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, so we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and the flexibility you need to maintain balance in your personal and professional life.
As a Salesforce.com Developer with Primitive Logic, you will be responsible for using Visualforce, Apex and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs.
Your job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex
- Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
- Utilizing Eclipse to support testing and code deployment
- A minimum of 1 Salesforce.com full life cycle implementation
- A minimum of 1 year of APEX development
- A minimum of 1 year of Visualforce development
- Experience resolving issues, design/re-design of custom objects or code using APEX, force.com and Visualforce
- Previous experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications and data-driven processes
- Previous experience developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
- Certified DEV 401 - Salesforce.com Developer
- Certified DEV 501 - Salesforce.com Advanced Developer
- Previous consulting experience is preferred but not required
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.