Jr. Java Developer
- Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1984, Primitive Logic is the West Coast’s premier boutique business consulting and technology services firm. We create reusable solutions and leverage technology to quickly increase business performance and profitability for our clients. Based in San Francisco with an expanding presence in Southern California, Primitive Logic is proud to have been named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2012 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is our third recognition as the #1 Best Places to Work, and the sixth consecutive year of ranking in the top three. We value open-communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and we want like-minded individuals to join our team!
At Primitive Logic, we recognize that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, so we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and the flexibility you need to maintain balance in your personal and professional life.
- 2+ years of solid Java development, with a strong dose of experience.
- Candidates who have worked with WebLogic Portal 10.x will be given strong preference. Candidates with any portal experience will also be given extra consideration.
- While not required, experience with J2EE, Struts/Tiles, Weblogic (Portal), JSF, MKS (source control system), familiairity with working in a unix/linux environment is greatly desired.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred but not required
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.