- Victoria, Canada
Priologic is a software development company focused on serving Fortune 1000 enterprise companies. We provide dedicated, highly qualified software development teams to complete large scale, web and mobile business application development projects.
We are based in Victoria, British Columbia and have been deploying dedicated enterprise software teams since 2003. Our teams work on strategic projects developing custom applications, enterprise collaboration portlets, platforms and mobile applications.
We are looking for Mobile Developers with collaborative skills to join our Application development teams. You will be part of a highly focussed group of professionals with a passion for challenge and a strong desire to innovate in the way users interact with devices, software and services.
- You will collaborate on a team to develop native applications, use industry standard APIs, tools and libraries
- You will develop code and interfaces, on schedule, and within budget.
- You are “code friendly” and have solid experience with Object oriented programming and current UI technologies to develop applications
- You don’t need to be told what to do, are excited about working with leading technologies and ultimately operate and behave as an individual contributor – not just an employee
- Design and develop new features and applications on the Android and/or iOS platforms
- Work with Product Owners on feature definition and the team to plan release strategies and milestones
- Perform peer code reviews and unit testing to ensure the high-quality and robust code
We are looking for dedicated experienced Mobile Developers who have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Successful track record in developing Android or iOS mobile applications
- 3+ years of client software development experience (with expertise in C/C++, Java for Android and/or Objective C)
- BS in Computer Science or related field (experience in lieu of degree considered).
- Successfully built client server applications using web services with a SOAP/RESTful APIs
- Have the ability to quickly develop and deliver clean, fast and high quality web and mobile application user interfaces
- Possess excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix defects
- Work effectively and function as a team member, with clients and management as required
- Comfortable picking up new technologies and get up speed quickly
- Embrace Agile and Scrum development practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Using Android SDK, Android NDK, and Android Developer Tools (ADT) for Eclipse, OR, Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, iOS SDK 4.2 and/or Mac OS X frameworks
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP APIs (Sockets, HTTP, TCP vs UDP)
- jQuery Mobile
- Knowledge of database technologies including MySQL, Oracle and embedded databases
These are full time employee positions based in Victoria, 40 hours per week. We can offer the opportunity to work with a high calibre experienced professional team, with leading technologies and the chance to make a real valued contribution.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org