Senior Network Engineer
- Eagan, MN
Prisys Technical Services, Inc. is one of the leading IT solutions provider based in Los Angeles and is engaged in delivering a wide range of reliable and cost-effective IT Products and services, fulfilling all of the santicipated requirements for corporate and SMB’s nationwide.
FATPIPE - JUNIPER VPN AND FIREWALL - M86 / FINJAN EXPERIENCE A MUST HAVE!!
To support our goals as an industry leader, we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our dynamic Information Technology team in our Minneapolis or New York office.
The Senior Network Engineer will provide network design services which meet and exceed cooperate networking needs, ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures; coordinate and define network requirements (i.e. design, configure, install, etc.) to include coordinating with other groups within and outside the Infrastructure team to determine the scope and objectives of proposed networking configurations; oversee the timely and accurate analysis of company and third-party vendor requirements, evaluating if network configuration is possible with existing resources and managing end user expectations to keep them at a realistic level; develop and implement network backup and recovery plans to maintain reliable network operating system.
- 5 or more years experience in Systems Administration and/or Network Engineering/Administration
- Hands-on Experience with Ethernet switching and IP routing (Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- Solid troubleshooting skill set with IP based networks
- Demonstrated Experience with Juniper NetScreen firewalls/ VPNs
- Demonstrated networking solution architecture capabilities in the form of resilient, redundant networks for high availability
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls (Juniper, Netscreen, ASA, DMZ's, Security Zones, FWSM)
- Experience with BGP, HSRP, EIGRP, VPN and SNMP is required
- Proficient in the use of network management/monitoring tools is required
- Demonstrated Experience with FatPipe Multi-Line WAN Optimization
- FATPIPE Warp appliances
- Support Fatpipe technology for load balancing of dual ISP connections
- Demonstrated Experience with M86/FINJAN web security
- Internet threat protection
3 to 6 Month Contract
Position will support multiple corporate locations
Our client will only review local applications of people who have the legal right to work in the US today; required status
US Citizen – Permanent Residence – Green Card Holder
If you are a match, UPLOAD your resume directly into the system. Include your telephone number I will call you directly. Provide your availability to interview, target start date, salary expectations, thank you.