Mobile Lead Developer
- Department: 520 - Product Engineering
Privia Health™ is a technology-driven, national physician enablement company that collaborates with medical groups, health plans, and health systems to optimize physician practices, improve patient experiences, and reward doctors for delivering high-value care in both in-person and virtual settings. The Privia Platform is led by top industry talent and exceptional physician leadership, and consists of scalable operations and end-to-end, cloud-based technology that reduces unnecessary healthcare costs, achieves better outcomes, and improves the health of patients and the well-being of providers.
- Function as Tech Lead for the offshore development team: conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed is correct, tested, secure and maintainable.
- Deliver features and bug fixes in both iOS/Swift and Android/Kotlin.
- Proactively monitor platform betas and security announcements develop plans for supporting them making sure that security is the top priority.
- Effectively and thoroughly triage defects and bugs, and work with QA to provide fast resolution to critical issues (i.e. security vulnerabilities)
- Responsible for the documentation of both platforms and their respective architecture, development, release, testing and deployment processes.
- Ensure telemetry capabilities are included in application to identify potential bugs or performance issues.
- 5+ years of hands on experience developing mobile applications, driving platform technical design and build
- 5+ years experience with at least one of the following programing languages Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android) - or willingness to learn Android/Kotlin
- 2+ years of experience as a lead mobile developer
- 2+ years of experience with Git
- 2+ years of experience working in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Experience consuming APIs in mobile applications
- Experience publishing and supporting applications in the Apple App or Google Play Stores
- Proven experience as a Mobile App Engineer capable of helping define the proper architecture including security features for enhancements as well as new products.
- 1+ year experience with automated testing
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with application performance optimization and tuning best practices.
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience developing web applications (Ruby, Java, C#, etc)
- Proven ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is a plus
Colorado, New York, New Jersey, California and Washington Residents Only: The salary range for this role is $128,000.00- $140,000.00 in base pay and exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined based on relevant factors such as experience, education, and geographic location.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Privia Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Privia will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Privia's goal is for our people to reflect the communities that we serve and to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.
Technical Requirements (for remote workers):
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.speedtest.net/. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.
Privia Health is committed to creating and fostering a work environment that allows and encourages you to bring your whole self to work. Privia is a better company when our people are a reflection of the communities that we serve. Our goal is to encourage people to pursue all opportunities regardless of their age, color, national origin, physical or mental (dis)ability, race, religion, gender, sex, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.