Project Manager - Drug development
- Schipholweg 73, 2316 ZL Leiden, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
- Partner with the team leader to manage the development and execution of project team strategy for our clients.
- Optimizing the team effectiveness in achieving project objectives in alignment with budget and timeline.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking progress to project milestones, and managing the team through conflict and project constraints.
- Ensure project team activities and decisions are clearly communicated, documented and archived.
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review technical documents needed including plans, protocols, investigations and deviation reports for compliance with cGMPs.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in the Life Sciences; advanced degree is desired.
- Minimum 8 years multi-disciplinary experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry along with 5+ years direct project management in drug or device development
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- PMP is a highly preferred
- Outstanding knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with customers and key stakeholders, good conflict management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to access and resolve difficult business situations.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English and ideally one (or more) European languages
- Willing to travel up to 30%
We celebrate our differences and strive to create a workplace where each person can be their authentic self. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Employees are encouraged to unleash their innovative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial spirits. With a holistic approach as an Equal Opportunity Employer, we provide a safe space where all employees feel empowered to succeed.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.**