CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Hicksville, NY
ProSeeder Technologies is an organization that is focused on creating software to support Financial Collaboration Networks that will drive the future of private equity investment.
ProSeeder Technologies is an organization that is focused on creating software to support Financial Collaboration Networks that will drive the future of private equity investment. We are growing rapidly and are looking for some one who can make significant contributions to our team. We are currently looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist.
This is an entry-level role with the ProSeeder Technologies Support team and requires a minimum of 1 - 3 years of technical experience. This is not a help desk role but an entry-level application/software support role although IT/networking knowledge is helpful.
- Provide technical support to clients, answering questions on function and usage of ProSeeder’s software products via the telephone, internet (Live Chat) and email
- Serve as a primary support liaison between ProSeeder Technologies and the client on a variety of software products
- Communicate with the team regarding product issues, including the escalation of undocumented or unknown issues
- Must have the capacity to learn and remain continuously knowledgeable about ProSeeder’s software applications, as well as other systems, to become quickly proficient in their assignments
- Excellent customer service sense
- Autonomous and responsible
- Team spirited and flexible
- Ability to learn quickly
- Results oriented
- Minimum of 1 -3 years of application/software or technical support experience.
- Experience with ticketing systems, including Redmine is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in business application areas or computer science; or comparable experience in IT related field including knowledge of software, hardware, operating systems and networking.