Human Resources Administrator
- Waldorf, MD
Procurevis, Inc. is a procurement strategy, solutions and consulting firm for the Federal Government. We have masterfully blended the components of a procurement support, recruitment and management consulting firm, which embodies the entire life-cycle of procurement. Procurevis is committed to providing expert, results-driven, professional services to the defense, intelligence and civilian community. We specialize in supporting clients engaged in the acquisition and management of information technology, engineering, logistics, complex weaponry, systems and solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Assist with administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assisting in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Assist with benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Process employment verifications
- Support the maintenance of employee records, filing select paperwork and serving as backup support for routine filing
- Generate employment paperwork including all hiring, change and exit documentation
- Respond to employee inquiries and manage the general HR support email account.
- Play a leading role in the first day on-boarding process, engaging with new employees and explaining and collecting employment and benefit documents along with verification of I-9s.
- Administers wage and employment verifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities;
- Proficiency of electronic data processing as it applies to human resources automated applications.
- Ability to offer sound solutions to both common and complex issues
- A least 3 years of related work experience in Human Resources
- Experience with HR management systems which may include HRIS, applicant tracking or learning management systems
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- Willingness to contribute to the team by working collaboratively and proactively and on multi-functional teams.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new programs and computer skills as necessary.
- Superior level of organization and attention to detail in data entry, drafting, reviewing, and proofing documents, emails, and other communications.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Previous experience and responsibility for ensuring and maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
- Working knowledge of US Federal employment laws.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take initiative and to suggest resolutions to issues or improvements to processes.
- Self-directed problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential sensitive issues and information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in a federal or government contracting sector