Social Media Marketer
- Torrance, CA
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Swagbucks.com, a Prodege LLC company, makes your time online more rewarding. We are the #3 fastest growing company in Los Angeles according to the LA Business Journal.
Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - such as searching the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and taking online surveys. Users redeem their virtual currency for gift cards and other prizes. Swagbucks.com is a fast growing, profitable, pre IPO startup.
ACCOLADES FOR PRODEGE:
_#43 - Inc. 500 list
_#3 fastest growing company - Los Angeles Business Journal
_Alexa top 100 site in the US.
This position will be responsible for social media efforts from implementation and tracking perspective.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.).
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Given our business, weekend work will be required.
- Execute creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns. This includes following an editorial calendar and creating content to support that calendar ensuring brand voice, accuracy and timeliness of posts.
- Write effectively and consistently in various voices as brand characters.
- Own and update social media dashboard to assist Sr Director to report success and lessons learned. Actively “listen” to the social media community and regularly report on findings.
- Establish, track and assure adherence to editorial calendar and marketing objectives.
- 1-3 years marketing experience, with demonstrated experience in and passion for the social media space and blog writing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Foursquare, blogs, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, and TweetDeck.
- Excellent writing skills including grammar, punctuation and creativity.
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
- Strong ability to communicate to our customers in written and oral form and to create compelling story angles and communications plans.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Salary will depend on experience.