- El Segundo, CA
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Swagbucks.com, a Prodege LLC company, makes your time online more rewarding. We are the #8 fastest growing company in Los Angeles according to the LA Business Journal.
Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - such as searching the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, taking online surveys, etc. Users redeem their virtual currency for gift cards and other prizes. Swagbucks.com is a fast growing, profitable, pre IPO startup.
ACCOLADES FOR PRODEGE:
_#43 - Inc. 500 list
_#8 fastest growing company - Los Angeles Business Journal
_Alexa top 100 site in the US.
Prodege, LLC is looking for a talented Receptionist/Office Administrator who can manage multiple priorities while representing our culture. As the ambassador of first impressions, you will be the first point of contact for all guests entering our office. The ideal candidate is exceptionally friendly, charismatic, helpful and professional.
As the Receptionist/Office Administrator you will:
- Answer all incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel
- Maintain company directories and main voicemail
- Maintain visitor and parking logs; administer parking validations
- Coordinate conference room schedules and room functionality
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail daily; ensure timely receipt and prompt mailing of correspondence (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS)
- Maintain clean and presentable office, including all conference rooms and kitchen
- Provide general and administrative support
- Assist with appropriate placement and filing of documents including filing, scanning, copying, and emailing documents
- Participate in event planning and strive to continually maintain and improve the high morale of the company
- Maintain company-wide staff meetings including scheduling
- Oversee office supplies and ensure sufficient stock
- Keep kitchens stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Assist the HR Department with the new employee onboarding process as needed
- Ad hoc duties and projects
And you will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in office administrator or general office support
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook; Access a plus
- Organization and excellent time management skills
- Exceptionally well organized, detailed oriented with the ability to handle many projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to fix/repair general office furniture, a plus
Salary will depend on experience.