We are currently looking for a seasoned individual or individuals to serve as temporary and permanent Project Leaders at our New Windsor, N.Y. Scenic Technologies studio. Candidates are required to have prior professional experience in scenic project management on Broadway, Theatrical Tours, Concert Tours, Industrials or Corporate/Trade Shows and to be able to hit the road running leading the development and implementation of a scenic theatrical project. We are open to individuals who are interested in full time employment or in project work as an independent contractor.
• Develop, update and manage project budget from inception to completion
• Write and update scope-of work documents detailing engineering, construction and scenic finish details
• Draft, maintain and distribute project schedule
• Work with shop managers to schedule and manage work in the carpentry, steel, electric, paint and automation departments
• Coordinate and manage vendors and subcontractors
• Execute and track purchase orders
• Produce and deliver regular status reports to clients, technical staff and management
• Coordinate trucking and logistics
• Track and forecast project costs through the life of the project
• Communicate financial status, including overages, to supervisors
• Secure all required insurance forms from clients
• Follow-up to assure client satisfaction and communicate outcome with supervisors
• Prepare post-mortem paperwork and schedule final actual reports
PRG offers highly competitive compensation. Please visit our website at http://www.prg.com for more company information.