- Moline, IL
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for over twenty years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
- Plans, coordinates and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
- Duties: Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System of moderate scope.
- Designs operations layouts. Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
In this role, you will: * Support the implementation and sustainment of multiple Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). *Support maintenance to troubleshoot machines and systems which may include electrical and mechanical issues. *Support the Factory Automation solutions and tool sets. *Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Factory Automation Leads to ensure manufacturing and standardization goals are achieved. *Provide electrical designs and programming within applicable standards to build new or modify existing production machines and systems. *Be responsible for changes to control logic and software including, but not limited to: relay ladder logic, PLCs, HMIs, and PC based logic. *Support continuous improvement opportunities and activities.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.