Home Care Occupational Therapist
- We specialize in providing Southeast Michigan's home healthcare industry with the finest physical therapists, occupational therapists and healthcare professionals.
- Our staff is dedicated to providing personalized care with professionalism and compassion. We continue to be successful by consistently striving to exceed our customers' expectations
- At Professional Therapy Solutions we are committed to providing the highest quality care and customer service in the industry. We believe that we can change the way home healthcare patients are treated by using outcome-based, evidence-driven protocols. This, coupled with our Patient First philosophy has allowed us to successfully help thousands on their road to recovery.
- Facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional,
and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and
interpreting evaluations and test results; determining occupational therapy
treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Helps patient develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to
disabilities by implementing programs involving manual arts and crafts, practice
in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, activities of
daily living, and sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social
activities; directing aides, technicians, and assistants.
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according
to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
- Evaluates results of occupational therapy by observing, noting, and evaluating
patient's progress; recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- One must earn a master's degree or a more advanced degree in occupational therapy to work as an occupational therapist.
- We offer very competitive wages for Occupational Therapy and allow for a very flexible schedule